Christmas All Wrapped Up
Christmas breaks at Buckatree Hall are the perfect way to celebrate with a special loved one, family or friends. Children are welcome on all of of our festive breaks, however, our New Years Gala is adults only – sorry kids, this one is for mum’s and dad’s only! For more information telephone 01952 641821 or use the enquire form opposite.
3 nights half board arriving 24th December or 4 nights half board arriving 23rd December. Both breaks inclusive of Christmas Day lunch
‘Twixmas’ Entertainment Break – £119.00 per person
3 Nights Half board with live music on 2 nights
New Year Break 1,2 or 3 Nights
You can either join us for the night or for a short break. Each package includes entry to our NYE Gala dinner and half board on any remaining nights.
‘Sixmas’ Residential Break – November 27th – December 19th – £66.00 per night based on a minimum 2-night break
Our special ‘Sixmas’ break hopes to capture some of the much needed magic of Christmas with a glass of mulled wine and a mince pie on arrival to set the scene. Included is a fantastic 6-course festive dinner menu on the first night. Please note that you will be required to pre-order your food options in advance. Additionally (Friday & Saturday nights only) there will be fun and games at the table with a chance to win prizes!
Your overnight accommodation is in one of our superior double or twin bedded rooms which have their own private balcony. A cooked breakfast is included for both mornings of your stay. To check availability or make a booking click HERE.
As a COVID secure venue we bring the following to your attention;
- The maximum party size for all events is 6.
- You must wear a face covering when entering the hotel, leaving your table for any reason and leaving the hotel.
- Please use the sanitiser stations which are prominently located throughout the hotel.
- When arriving at the hotel, subject to space, you may take a seat in the bar. All drinks are table service. Please do not approach the bar. If the bar area is full (due to reduced capacity), you will be taken to your table.
- Once seated at a table you may remove your face covering.
- Once seated please do not ‘mingle’ with guests outside of your own group.
- Please do not ask for your table to be located next to, or moved to be beside another table. Multiple tables should not form a bigger group of more than 6.
- All events are operating with a reduced capacity for the safety of your group and our team.
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated outdoor area. Please remember social distancing and stand at least 2 meters apart from people that are not from your group.